What Is Social Distancing?
According to recent stats, the majority of new Coronavirus cases in NYC are young men between the ages of 18 and 49. We encourage you in these dangerous times to stay safe and practice social distancing. So what is social distancing. Social Distancing is used to control the spread of contagious illnesses. Common practices include:
1. Avoid shaking hands when greeting somebody
2. Avoid large crowds, concerts or groups of people
3. Try to keep a distance of around 6 feet from other people
4. Stay at home when possible, and if you can work form home
5. Don’t take public transportation if possible. But if you do, wait for off-peak hours.
6. If you are sick or have flu like symptoms, stay home. Also avoid elderly family members who are at higher risk of health issues.
And also, wash your hands as often as possible if you have been outside and have touched surfaces, door knobs, hand rails, etc. and avoid touching your face.
The team at All Med Urgent Care wishing you good health and stay safe.